Tuesday, July 15, 2014

While I Was Gone: Part 1

A lot can happen in over a year's time. Some interesting things, some not so interesting things. Let's see, before this week's posts, the last time I talked to you was February 2013. Let's keep this interesting and stick to the big events.

Here goes…

Spring 2013
1.  Andy and I became an aunt and uncle, again, to another beautiful niece, Molly. 
This little girl has brought so much joy to our family! She has the best little personality, and the biggest brown eyes.

Molly and big sister, Lucy
And this collage was from just a few days ago. As you can see, they are FULL of personality!


2.  Megan and Cameron got married! 
Megan and I have been friends since middle school. I love this girl and her hubby. They are one of our favorite couples to be around. Their wedding was perfect (Megan planned it all by herself!), and I was so happy to be a part of it.

with the beautiful bride before the ceremony
my handsome date and me



Summer 2013
1. Braves game to see Chipper Jones' jersey retired and his induction into the Braves Hall of Fame

2. Went to this concert

3. Celebrated the 4th of July on the lake with Katie

4. I picked up a new hobby: golf!

5. Andy and I took a mini-vacay to Edisto

6. And my classroom went from this…

to this!
meet the teacher night




Stay tuned for part 2!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline found your blog through Megan's! We met at Alicia and Dallas' last year. Can't wait to follow along your blog! Your nieces are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm recommending Dr. Kham to everyone who has herpes simplex virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of herpes virus in 2018 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that there is  no cure to it, I came across a comment on a blog and the person was saying how she was cured from herpes virus  after using Dr. Kham herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr. Kham and explain my problem to him and he said that i should worry no more that i should be glad for contacting him for help before he prepare the herbal medicine and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and he assured me  to go for checkup after taking the dosage for two weeks which i did and  after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and I went for another test in a different hospital and the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that I am completely free from herpes virus. so i came out here to tell those people that say there is no cure for herpes virus that they should stop saying it and they should contact Dr. Kham and see what will happen to them in two weeks time and i believe that you will also come only  here to testify about his good work also, Am so happy and grateful to Dr. Kham for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr. Kham on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp +2348159922297 you can also visit his website to know more about him at  https://drkhamherbalhealingcenter.wordpress.com/  or https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherba   

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2020 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via FEDEX delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this horrible disease within 14days of usage, i went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. I can tell the public now that I am now free from the horrible disease called herpes, all thanks to Dr. OLIHA that is why I want to leave his email address and What's app contact just if you want to contact him for help. you reach this great herbal doctor via his call or WhatsApp on +2349038382931 email on (oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com) website on: https://olihamiraclemedicine.webs.com/ ....

    ReplyDelete